- Join a Street Photography Workshop
- £125 + vat
- Click the button to book on-line or call Silicon Beach Training 01273 622272 to make a booking. Workshops fill up fast, there is a maximum of 8 participants per course. Have some fun and flex your creative muscles 🙂
- Private one to one training in Brighton
- Dates to suit you, Travel not included.
- Private training for larger groups
- £450 + vat for 3, £500 + vat for 4
£550 + vat for 5, £600 + vat for 6
- If you have a group of photography friends why not book a group course for yourselves. Call Silicon Beach Training 01273 622272 with preferred dates, and they will get back to you. Travel not included.
The course was extremely well prepared, Heather is very knowledgeable, the theory was outlined in the class supported by actual photos, and then demonstrated in the field.
We all were given individual attention by Heather,and the day was finished by analysis of our photos and retouching them. Thoroughly enjoyed the day. Definitely recommended for anyone interested in or wanting to improve their street photography skills. Thank you Heather for such a wonderful day, and for passing on your knowledge and tricks. The course was really good and I enjoyed it tremendously
Recently I attended a Street Photography workshop with Heather Buckley.
The workshop was fun and also friendly, Heather was a great teacher and spent time with all of us in turn, giving us ideas and encouraging us to approach people to ask them if we could take their photograph out on the street.
Heather is an inspiration and full of energy,the day was fun with a relaxing lunch and friendly like minded people
I have been following Brighton Photographer Heather for a year or so now and I enjoy her imagery a lot.
I have been a fan of street photography for many years and Heather brings a nice sensibility of variety, intimacy, interest and a fondness to her work.
I like someone who isn’t simply trying to be a mirror of the world around them but shows a connection with the selection of their images they shoot and they take the time to revisit and reconnect with the areas of their work. In this Heather does a wonderful job.
Street Photography Workshops in Brighton
At long last after many requests I am running some street photography workshops in Brighton.
It’s running on Saturdays, lot’s of time for practical fun around Brighton with a bit of pre fun discussion and some time for critique afterwards.
Workshop run by myself Heather Buckley and preliminary and after shoot talks at Silicon Beach Training.
I’ve written up the details on my blog so you can read all about it here.
The courses run from 10am until 5pm beginning at Silicon Beach Training 5 minutes from the train station.
It is £125 + vat and is limited to 8 per course.
They make great presents, I’ve got some vouchers you can put in an card for Christmas or birthdays.